Friday, December 31, 2004

The last day of 2004

So I decided to take a break from packing and write a quick blog. Mainly, because one, I'm sick of packing, and two, Kendrick has been on my case about not writing any more posts.

So Wednesday was my bachlorette party. It was a lot of fun to just hang out with the girls. The hotel room was big, perfect for the games we played and the pool was a lot of fun also! We didn't stay up as late as the guys but I bet we had a better time! :)

Now Josh and I are packing up his large apartment to move into our shoebox. Hopefully all of our stuff will fit into our apartment and storage area. Tomorrow is my bridal shower so I'm sure I'll be bringing home a lot of new things that need to fit into our apartment.

Well I guess that's all for now. Lunch time. Then back to the packing. Maybe we'll take a break to welcome in the New Year.

No comments: