Thursday, December 02, 2004

Dr.Gina Andersland D.D.S.

Well it's official. I am accepted to dental school. I'm excited but it still seems so far away. Maybe when I get my official letter, by certified mail, it will seem more real. I still have to get married first and become an Andersland before I can become Dr. Andersland.

And then I get those letters after my name, that is cool. D.D.S. It just makes me sound powerful. And the meaning is even better. Doctor of dental surgery. Thats right, surgery. Hehehehe. (evil laugh)

If I hear one more time that dentists have the highest suicide rate I think I'll shoot myself.
Seriously, every person I tell that I'm going to be a dentist tells me that fact. Do they want me to commit suicide? Then why are they telling me that? Seriously though, being a dentist is stressful. Not only do you run your own business but you have to look in people's mouths all day. And like 95% of your patients absolutely despise you.

No one hates that garbage man. People even get excited on garbage day because they come and haul away your crap. I think I'll change my career.

7 comments:

empeterson said...

No, you have to be a dentist! Eric was just getting all excited that he was going to have free dental care for his kids (when he has kids). Besides, I am in the I guess 5% that doesn't despise the dentist. Hey, they even give you toothbrushes and floss!

Gina said...

the thing about the free dental care is that if we give free care to our family we are taking a big loss. not on the teeth cleaning but on the caviites and such because the dentist still has to pay for the precious metals that they use. so we can give discounted dental care but probably not free. and hopefully my family will all have insurance which will pay all their bills to me anyways.

Kendrick Novak said...

Guess what, dentist have the highest suicide rate. What if I made my own metal, then could I have free dental? I did a presentation about Refused Derived Fuel and I really like. basically takes all garbage, sewage, old tree/crops and uses them for fuel. Well they seperate the metals and so if I get into this then can I take that metal they don't use and give it to you to put into my mouth? Hmm,then I could get free dental.

Eric Michael Peterson said...

every little bit helps :)

Gina said...

kendrick, if you want metal that has been in sewage in your mouth, then sure you can have free dental care. you don't have any cavities anyways.

Lady said...

My kids will never go to you, neither will i- wait i;m not having kids, diffrent discussion. YOu sound evil and then all you'll do is tell me wht to do and i;ve had enough of that

Kendrick Novak said...

It will be burned and clean metal. Duh, it wouldn't be dirty metal.