Saturday, December 11, 2004

Graduation etc.

I have been so busy with classes and the wedding that didn't realize I was graduating in ONE week. Just yesterday it hit me, and let me tell you, I freaked out. (you can get verification from Josh or anyone that was home yesterday evening). Not only do I have wedding stuff to do up the wazoo, but I have to finish my classes so that I can walk on Saturday. I have one final paper to write, and four finals. Three which are on Friday,the first day of finals at 8, 10, and 12. Yup, back to back. And may I mention that classes go until Thursday so that doesn't leave much time for final studying, who made this schedule anyways??

The worst thing about St. Scholastica is that I graduate on Saturday and still have a final to take on Monday! How backwards is that? I even asked my professor if I could take it early and she said no. CSS has a strict policy on taking finals early, otherwise everyone would take them early and get out of town. I don't see the harm in this, especially for a senior who graduates before finals are done.

I also have to pack my entire room and move back home, and for all of you who have helped to move me, there's a lot of crap to move. I hate moving. I have to move home for a month and then move again to my new apartment, if we get in. As of right now we are still on the waiting list. My plan is that we will get to move in to our new apartment on the 1st of January. For all the lucky ladies out there, that is the day of my bridal shower, which means the boys are free to move all of our crap to our new place. Unfortunately my dad is out of order, so Matt, I think you'll have to step in to take his place.

So I have to know, how does everybody have time to read blogs and respond to others? My mom does it very late at night, but what about the rest of you? I barely have enough time to eat dinner each day! I mean look at what time I'm posting, 7:40am on a Saturday. That's sick. What's even sicker, is that I've been up since 6:30 doing my laundry and playing with Caine. On a Saturday.

I think my laundry is done. Which means its time to wake Josh up and tell him everything he has to do today.

3 comments:

Kendrick Novak said...

Well I am in Morris, and there is not a whole lot going on. Most of my friends have lives and are usually busy so I can't be with them. I study what?, a few hours a day for each relevant class (History, Biology, and Chem, and hardly history) so that way I don't need to sit there and study for hours on end when a test comes up and I already know the stuff becaue I had been studyign the previous days/weeks and so it is more of a review when I do need to study for a test. So that leaves me with aywhere from 10-14 hours a day to play games, sleep, eat, and relax and do whatever. It's a good life.

Emily Powell said...

I don't really have time to do blog stuff...but I do. Well maybe I WOULD, if I actually like did homework at normal times and stuff. But mostly I just sit around procrastinating and doing blog stuff and chatting with people and then start my homework somewhere between the late night and early morning...This seems backwards. I should work on switching that. Well, I am, but it's not working too well...

empeterson said...

i am so bored and that is the only reason I am writing a comment. I get to go ice skating in about an hour! yay! and it's free and we get free food!