Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Not on my bucket list, but I'll do it anyway

Well it looks like I won't be able to escape the one thing I've always dreaded doing. I have been so lucky to have never done this before but now it looks like I have to face the facts and finally make myself a resume.

I dread this.

I don't know why this is such a fear, such a dreaded task but it is.

Oh well.

Don't worry. I am not losing my job. Only possibly cutting back days. We are slow, and only getting slower, with no signs up picking up any time soon. So I will be looking for a part time dentist job to get me through. I don't want to work Fridays (or possibly even Saturdays) but I guess I'd rather do that than move out of my house.

So if anyone wants to write my resume, I will pay you, in Easter candy.

4 comments:

Matthew B. Novak said...

Why so slow?

Laura and I have helped people with tons of resumes, so we'd be happy to pitch in.

Gina said...

The declining economy has finally hit us, and hard. Dr.B says today is the worst day (slowest day) of practice for him in 20 years. Ouch. I will have you check my resume this weekend if you wouldn't mind.

Matthew B. Novak said...

Ok. I also need to make an appointment. You can get some money from my insurance... maybe from Laura too.

KD said...

Bummer :-( That's no fun. But hopefully your resume shouldn't be too difficult to do....