Friday, May 27, 2011

Extreme couponing

Ok, so I have never actually watched this show, extreme couponing, but I think I should. I always use coupons. It is rare if I go to the store without one. And now they made a whole show out of it. Granted the show is very extreme but still, these people are walking away with AMAZING deals.

I am hoping to do that today. I am headed to walmart, I have two coupons for $1.00 off and supposedly both of these products are on "rolllback" at walmart this week for $1.00! So I will keep you posted.

Also I am going to Rainbow tomorrow because on Saturday they double 10 manufacturers coupons!!! And I have some great ones to double!

***update***
So my first attempt at extreme couponing was a success. I scored a free box of bandaids and free disposable razors using the right coupon and the right walmart sale! Woohoo.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

New blog, new blog!