Wednesday, May 25, 2011

who knew this blog would turn in to my weight loss story...

I have reached another weight loss milestone! Weight watchers doesn't recognize it, but to me it is a big deal. I have made it in to the "150's". And since I started in the "180's" this is a BIG deal to me! I finally set some work clothes aside (well moved them to the basement actually) since they were so big that they were starting to look really bad. I've never experienced that before! I am almost able to wear my pre Coen dress pants (all the clothes I bought when I started dental school and we had to dress up everyday). Which is really excited because I LOVE those pants!

If it would ever stop raining maybe we'd be able to get outside and bike ride.

The count down to Florida has started (it is now so close it has made it on to my white board calendar!) I am so excited for a few days to sit on the beach, read, nap and spend some one on one with Josh. Hopefully I can shed a few more pounds in the next 4 weeks so I look even better sitting on the beach!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Go Gina! We are looking forward to getting outside more as well. Stupid rain.