Sunday, November 02, 2008

The nightmares begin

Well, my last weekend of studying is coming to an end. I spent most of yesterday and today taking practice tests, which I progressively did worse and worse on. So we'll see. I'm starting to get very nervous about the actual test. Luckily I still have two days to do a quick review and cram everything I can into my very full brain. The first day of testing is Wednesday and will be the "easiest" of the three days. The second day is a full day of testing with the most difficult questions and the third day is only half a day and should be a little easier than the second.

Friday after my test I have another doctors appointment. Hopefully there will be some kind of changes. Who knows, maybe three days of exams is all I need to put me into labor.

Friday night Josh and I are planning on going to see the new Saw movie to celebrate me hopefully never having to study again. (we're looking for a babysitter if there are any volunteers). I can't wait.

4 comments:

Ms. Guetter said...

Laura will be in town, but I don't think she'll be available to babysit.

Saw? Seriously? I know you like scary movies and all, but that series has just gotten ridiculous.

When I took the bar and the LSAT all of my practice tests got progressively worse too, but then I did well enough on the actual tests, so don't let that stress you.

Matthew B. Novak said...

Oops, that was actually me. Darn that Laura for being signed in.

empeterson said...

Ooh, Laura will be in town this weekend? Does she want to come buy candles and support my new business? (well, a small portion of a much larger business)

Matthew B. Novak said...

Maybe. Give her a call.