Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The waiting game

Well it looks like this baby has a very good chance of being born in December. I made a special trip to the doctors today in hopes that I was at a point to be induced, however I am not and the doctor really has no good reason to induce me. I totally understand and don't really want to be induced, especially since I'm not favorable and run a higher chance then of having complications and needing a C-section. It would be nice to have next week home with the baby for recovery and bonding and to have some extra time before Brittany's wedding to get a dress and shape up a little but it looks like I will get the whole week to myself instead.
So I am going to just keep going, hoping that the baby decides to come soon on her own. My doctor will be out of town from Tuesday-Sunday but then Monday (December 1) she said she would induce me. I will be just over 40 weeks and should be much more favorable to be induced.

So for now we will just wait and see and hope that she decides to come soon on her own.

No comments: