Thursday, October 30, 2008

Time to place your bets

Ok everyone, time to place your bet on the baby's birth date, and weight. If you'd like to be more specific you can pick a time of day also. I am thinking there will be a prize for the person who is closest.

Some things to consider:
Full term is 40 weeks which will be November 29th for me.
As of right now there are no plans to induce.
I am in a wedding on December 6 and will beg to be induced well before this date comes.
At 35.5 weeks the baby was estimated at 5lbs 11oz.
I went full term with Coen
This pregnancy is a lot different than it was with Coen.

Good luck!

8 comments:

Katie said...

well I'm hoping it is sometme Nov 7-15, so that i can see you guys right away, but knowing my luck, probably won't happen. so I'm saying..... Nov. 20. 6 lbs. 12oz.

Matthew B. Novak said...

Thanksgiving day, and we'll call the baby your little 7lb turkey, even though it'll be 7lb 2oz.

empeterson said...

Dang it Matt, I was going to pick Thanksgiving. In fact, I re-claim it, seeing as I have said to Gina a gazillion times (and she can verify) that I bet she will go on Thanksgiving day. Sorry, pick a new one. And the baby will be 7 lbs even, not 7 lbs. 2 oz. But if I can't reclaim it, I will say the 22nd, same weight.

Matthew B. Novak said...

Fine, I'll let you reclaim it. Because you're gonna get burned as a result. I'm picking the day before.

Kendrick Novak said...

Losers. I pick Nov 12th. 8 pounds 8 ounces and born at 9 am.

(see, that is my b-day and my specs)

Anonymous said...

Nov. 18, 7:12 am, 7 lbs. 5 oz.
-Lindsey

Unknown said...

November 28, probably around 2AM. You'll eat a large thanksgiving dinner, the baby will be crowded, and she'll pop out. I'm going to guess 110 ounces.

Gina said...

Jen- 11/22 6 lbs 15 oz
Becca- 11/27 6 lbs 14 oz
Heidi 11/28 7 lbs 6 oz