Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Day 1 of boards

Well I knew today's exam was suppose to be a little easier than the NBDE boards but I think I may have set a record. I read all my questions thoroughly, thought a little about the ones I didn't know and was still finished in 2 hours, we had 6 to take the exam. So we'll see.

Tomorrow will be the longest day, 400 questions, and more challenging than todays.

Last night I had more nightmares and anxiety about going into labor than about taking these exams. Just two more days and then I can have this baby. I'm still hoping that three days of test taking is enough to put me into labor.

2 comments:

superscalifragilisticexpealidocious said...

Yay, for one test being done.
So after this you can like, legally practice dentistry on your own?

Gina said...

No, I still have to pass the clinical portion of boards and graduate.