Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ultrasound

So I had another ultrasound yesterday. The baby was measuring just slightly smaller than average, approximate weight 5lbs 11oz. Since I am measuring a little small but the baby is measuring normal I feel that maybe my fluid level is low. The radiologist will read the scan and send the results to my doctor and either she will call in the next day or two or I will just wait until my next appointment on the 7th to find out.

The baby is definitely a girl and seems to by getting very crowded in my belly. There didn't seem like there was much more room in there. Hopefully it won't be too much longer. I'm really thinking the 8th would be a nice day, I for sure don't want to hold out until the 29th...

We'll see what the doctor says.

4 comments:

Katie said...

the 8th would be lovely! then i could come see you right away!!!


(oh funny - the word verification is "tague" - i wonder how adriann and her sisters are doing...)

empeterson said...

You are so going to have the baby on Thanksgiving, I can just see it. Hopefully not, but that's my bet!

Anonymous said...

Actually I think you should hold out until December so the baby doesn't get stuck with the pukey-yellow November birthstone. Or you could have it today or tomorrow...what is October's?
-Lindsey

Gina said...

October is pink I think. And as much as I want to hold out to December, I really don't want to hold out until December. So pukey yellow it will be.