Thursday, July 03, 2008

Well we had our ultrasound yesterday. We went a little earlier than normal, which can sometimes make it hard to take measurements and stuff but I think that went ok. The technician just couldn't get a great view of the spine because of the position of the baby. So I might have to go back for another one. Finding the sex was a challenge too because the baby's feet were in the way, but we got a good look once she jostled my belly a little bit and made the baby move. However, on the way home Josh decided that he didn't want to tell anyone the sex. So that's what we're going to do, keep it a secret until the baby is born. If I would have known that ahead of time I wouldn't have wanted to find out, because I'm afraid that I will accidentally let it slip. I also think that Josh is going to let it out, he's kind of a dork like that.

But overall I thought the baby looked pretty normal, we won't get the official reading from the radiologist for awhile. I have my appointment on Monday, but because of the long weekend I doubt it will have been read by then, so I might have to wait another four weeks. All of this waiting can really drive a person crazy!

No comments: