Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ready for the weekend

Finally made it to Wednesday of my second week at the crazy clinic. So far this week hasn't been too bad. I've done a couple of extractions, and rocked, a few emergencies and a few fillings. I just have one more day to avoid the freak out dentist since he is not here Fridays and then it should be clear sailing. Overall it really hasn't been that bad of an experience I love love love working with an assistant all day. I haven't had to clean up my cubicle all week or take radiographs. Love it! Unfortunately when I get back to the school's clinic I am all on my own again.

I'm really looking forward to this weekend. It's been awhile since we've had a weekend that had more free time than planned time. We are taking our nanny and her husband to dinner Saturday night to a brazilian restaurant to say thanks and then Sunday I think we are headed to Canterbury to watch horse, ostrich, and camel races. Other than that I am hoping to finally get the rest of my house organized. I've already decided to rearrange our bedroom, Josh is thrilled, but I think it will give us more space for some extra furniture. Coen has too many clothes to share a dresser so we'll need another one for the baby.

So if anyone wants to join us on Sunday I think it's going to be a fun afternoon, races start at 1:30.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just want to say remember all the crappy things your assistant does for you when you get out on your own, and when you are rockin' dentist REWARD them and dont treat them like dirt!!!! Be different Be nice to your assistant...