Sunday, July 27, 2008

Scrapbooking

This weekend I took my first class at Archivers. Maria and I made some clear cards. They turned out pretty cool. I've had my scrap booking stuff set up in our living room for a couple of weeks so that whenever I get a few minutes to myself I can try to catch up on scrap booking. Since the card class I've been so excited to try the new techniques that I learned and have made a couple of my own cards. Now I just need a reason to send people cards...

I was also able to complete our family album from April 07-April 08 this weekend. It is a huge book, mostly of Coen but a couple of other events too. Now I am trying to finish our Florida album, which is smaller and much more manageable.

This week I have a TMD final, which is going to suck and a paper due for my old people class. Clinic should be a little easier this week. I am going to try to get Josh scheduled with me for Friday afternoon for an exam and cleaning so that should be a nice short day. Friday I think we are going to go to the drive in and watch all three movies. I want to see them all so hopefully I will make it. The first one starts after my usual bed time...

1 comment:

Liz, Hans, Emmet, and Baby Schafer said...

Hey you! I am so sorry I didn't get to see you all yesterday. Such is life though! Sounds like your scrap booking is going well! I wish I could say the same....I have no place to scrapbook since we are trying to fix up the house and so forth. I finally convinced Hans that he doesn't have to do it all and we are going to hire someone to come and put up the new dry wall which will go 10x faster! Need a babysitter friday night while you and josh go to the movies??? Let me know!