Sunday, July 13, 2008

Halfway

Well I have made it to (and passed) the halfway point of this pregnancy. So far I feel that it has gone faster than with Coen. I guess that's because I am so extremely busy that I need more time to prepare and so naturally it will seem as if I don't have enough time instead of too much time, which was the case with Coen.

School kind of sucks right now. This coming week will be my second week at the CUHCC clinic for some outreach. Last week was awful, I almost didn't go back on Tuesday. I have to say though, it did get better as the week went on. However, every day I am warned about one of the instructors, I guess when he gets stressed (which is quite often) he takes it out on anyone in his way, and since I am usually "in his way" because I need check offs while I am working, it is not uncommon for him to freak out at the students. So I am a little nervous for that. The hormones have been a little high this pregnancy and sometimes the tears just come, I can usually hold them off until I get home from school, but sometimes they just come out. As was the case when Kendrick and Lindsey walked down the aisle.

What a beautiful wedding it was. Everyone looked so nice, especially the bride, the weather was gorgeous and really, there weren't any major mishaps. I was a little bummed that I missed the vows. Coen decided to be a little stinker right at the end of the homily so I had to take him out. I heard Father Zehren say his line but couldn't hear Kendrick or Lindsey, but it all looked very nice from that back of the church. Josh had a super great time dancing (and drinking), so did Coen and I (the dancing part). We are so excited that Lindsey is finally officially part of the family and that now both Kendrick and Lindsey live super close! Although we will do our best for as long as we can to give them some privacy so they can settle into their new apartment and new life without too much crazy family around.

It was good to see so much family there, which is what inspired me to get blogging more. Aunt Vicki says she checks our blogs so this one is for you! I will try to keep them coming a little more frequently.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you and your family Gina! Coen is a doll!
Vickie