Thursday, March 22, 2007

Spring Break

Well my spring break is coming to an end. As much as I hoped the baby would come this week I guess I always realized that the chance of that happening was very low. So once I realized that, I decided to spend my break doing a whole lot of nothing, because this could be the last week of my life that I have without a kid. Monday night was poker night, Wednesday I went shopping, at the Mall of America. We (Emily and I) didn't do much shopping, but just had fun taking JJ and Caine around. I bought four new books and am almost finished with the second one. I haven't done fun reading in so long, and I'm sure after the baby it will be a long time before I get to do it again. Tonight I am going to watch Kendrick play baseball, tomorrow night Josh and I are going to a game night at a friends house and Sunday we have dinner plans with his old lab mates. So even though I am dissapointed that the baby didn't come this week, it really hasn't been too bad of a break.

No comments: