Thursday, March 01, 2007

The last month


Well I am approaching my last month of this pregnancy. It has gone pretty quickly so far but now I am just getting so anxious and excited to have this baby. I'm not super excited about the whole labor part but am getting very excited for everything that comes after that. I'm still getting bigger and more uncomfortable every day. I wish there wasn't so much snow on the ground so I could wear slip on shoes or flip flops without getting my shoes full of snow and soaking wet. Oh well, at least I am not overly warm. And as long as Josh is around I have a personal shoe helper.

I would really like to have this baby over spring break, which is week 38 of pregnancy so we'll see if that happens. I've gotten lots of advice for inducing labor but they only seem to work if you're already overdue so I doubt I will have any control of when I have this baby.

Here's another picture of my growing belly. The little guy still moves around quite a bit so I think he has plenty of room. I'm guessing that will be changing very soon as he puts on an ounce a day. I've already started feeling elbows and knees sticking out of my stomach. Its kind of weird but also kind of nice to feel the baby moving around. I can't wait until I can hold him in my arms!

4 comments:

Matthew B. Novak said...

This is so freaking cool.

I might have to fly back when he's born.

Or maybe I'll just wait for the baptism, but that's so long, and I'm just too excited to be an uncle.

Anonymous said...

Hey Gina! Sorry I wont be able to make it to your baby shower. I will definitely want my chance to hold the baby when I am there in June! Best of luck with the labor and delivery. Just be glad that the delivery wont take 35 days like mine did with each of my boys (LOL!!)
Aunt Vickie

empeterson said...

what week will you be in on the day of your shower?

Gina said...

I am 36 weeks on Tuesday, so I will be 36 and 4/7weeks.