Sunday, March 06, 2011

Puppy Love

We recently came into a house full of pets. We now have about 30 littlest pet shop pets, accessories, and play houses. (thank you craigslist) This morning Cadence brought 3 to church;a puppy, a kitten, and a sea horse. Charlotte managed to put the entire sea horse in her mouth (they are kind of little, but that girl has a jaw like a python!), and Cadence decided that the best home for the dog would be....in my cleavage. She tucked her in the top of my shirt with her little head sticking out, and she stayed in there snug as a bug. Who needs all of those fancy accessories when you have your mom's cleavage?!?

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I loved littlest pet shop stuff. I had a ton of animals and the pet shop that opened up...I should see if my mom still has that stuff stored away somewhere.

Anonymous said...

Lindsey- check her cleavage. ;]

and that's so funny Gina. i love your kids.

empeterson said...

I still think one of the funniest parts was when Cadence took away the kleenex pack from Charlotte and then said "Hey!" after you gave Charlotte one of her toys to make up for it.