Thursday, January 22, 2009

This last Tuesday Coen and I started swim lessons at the UofM. Its an adult and tot class so the lessons aren't really for me... Coen did really well for his first night though, he even put his face in the water to blow some bubbles and did some kicking on his back. I am looking forward to being able to spend some one on one time with Coen and to get him used to water so this summer we can have a lot of fun swimming.

Everything is just a little crazy around here. I will be very happy when February is over- it'll go fast I'm sure 1- because its the shortest month and 2 I will be very very busy. We have mock boards next week (which I don't have any patients for...) then boards the last weekend in February-which I think I have all my patients for thanks to my family. February 9th I have my senior case presentation which we are suppose to present a patient's case, I chose an implant case and of course she still hasn't gone through with the surgery so I won't have much to present on.

We'll also be looking at some more houses, celebrating our 4th anniversary, getting prepared to sign a contract, and of course hanging out with the kids.

If anyone ever wants to baby sit so Josh and I can spend some time together so we don't forget what each other looks like, we'd love to have you over!

2 comments:

Liz, Hans, Emmet, and Baby Schafer said...

Hey I am available to babysit but you never take me up on the offer! Also do you need me for boards...you mentioned that during my last visit...but never got back to me. Also what is the number I call to schedule my next appointment and what do I need to tell them to schedule me for? Thanks! Take Care

empeterson said...

We can babysit too, now that we're back!