Tuesday, January 13, 2009

All grown up

I can't believe its been 6 weeks since I've last written on here, oops! Every time I sit down at the computer I usually am holding Cadence which makes it a little difficult to type, especially if she is fussing. Some how I'm managing to hold her and type so we'll see how long I'll be able to manage that.

So much has happened in the last six weeks. We hired a nanny, I went back to school, I'm looking for boards patients, and I got a job! I don't have an official contract yet, that will come in May or so but he definitely wants me to work for him and won't be hiring anyone else. The job is in Coon Rapids so now we are starting to look at houses. We can't get approved for a mortgage until I have a contract with my wages in writing since Josh's income doesn't count unless he has a written agreement that he has a job for next year. And then we can buy a house as long as the first mortgage payment is due after my first paycheck! I think we might meet with our realtor this weekend or next week to look at some houses and discuss what we really want in a house.

I finally feel like my life is getting started, my first real job, a house, and oh yeah, two kids!

2 comments:

Matthew B. Novak said...

I'd be happy to look at any contracts you might have to sign, and your mortgage docs (I've got some good experience with those now).

Gina said...

OK. Dr.Breitbach is going to be pretty fair about things, I'm really not too worried about the contract so maybe I won't have to pay someone big bucks to look it over for me, you can do it instead!