Friday, August 12, 2011

Ouch

Going to the doctor's today for my wrist. It hurt last week while we were golfing and has only gotten worse. I was thinking I would wait it out and see what happens after Lake Mary, but then this morning I put a little pressure on it and almost passed out! Maybe its just a pinched nerve, I don't recall doing anything to injure it, but either way it needs to be fixed because I can barely do anything with it. Guess we'll find out this afternoon.

A morning full of packing, and getting my carpets cleaned. Hopefully I will find some motivation to clean the rest of my house so that when we get back from Lake Mary we can come home to a clean house. The last load of laundry is in the dryer right now (I was up at 5:20 this morning doing laundry and the whole crew was at Menards by 6:30!)

Off to clean the garage and start loading the van! My kids are already asking every 10 minutes when we are leaving, it could be a long day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Menards is open at 6:30??