Thursday, August 21, 2008

so disapointed

Well family, I am a little disapointed in all of you. Josh has officially been a part of the family for 3 birthdays, unofficially for 6 and yet no one wished him a happy birthday. I know he doesn't have facebook or update his blog any more but that doesn't mean he is totally unreachable. He does on occasion still answer his cell phone.

At least I remembered and even showered him with gifts for the big 2-6. Josh is now the owner of The Office season 1-3 (and soon to be 4) and of Heros season 1 (and soon to be 2 also). He also got the standard gift for dad, a tie. Well three actually, to match his new brown shirt and a whole drawers worth of dress socks. Back to school shopping is now complete for Josh.

So if you get a chance, wish him happy birthday soon. It sucks getting old and its even worse when no one remembers.

3 comments:

Matthew B. Novak said...

My excuse is that I'm terrible at remembering everyone's birthday, no matter who they are. I assume it was the 20th? I'll shoot him an e-mail.

Gina said...

Yes, the 20th.

Liz, Hans, Emmet, and Baby Schafer said...

Hey Gina! Tell Josh happy birthday for me. I know the feeling. I don't ever get birthday wishes either but oh well, and I also know hot it feels to lay in a hospital for a week by yourself all day long with no friends calling or anything! I hope he had a wonderful day and I hope you got to enjoy it with him! Love ya!