Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Watch out World....



Here comes Coen! 6 months old and he is on the go! Last week Monday he was stationary but by Wednesday he was army crawling across the living room floor. He is getting faster and smarter, grabbing things and putting them in his mouth before I can catch him. He is a determined little bugger, if he sees something he will not quit trying to reach it until it is in his mouth! It won't be long before he is crawling and then walking. I'm pretty sure he'll bypass walking and go straight to running.

6 comments:

Katie said...

oh man! i'm so excited to see him! can't wait!

CAL said...

That has to be the cutest baby in the world!

But don't let Kendrick give you any advice on child-raising. He told us we should just paint Clara's walls white and let her use them like paper. Can you tell HE'S never tried to get crayons and markers off a wall? Or tried to paint over it??

empeterson said...

He is so cute! I feel like I haven't seen him in forever! Do you need a babysitter at all? Oh, and I think we still have your bottle-I will try to remember it on Sunday, if you're going to mom and dad's.

Gina said...

we'll be there. Josh and I would love to have you babysit...now to find some time...

Unknown said...

CUTEST NEPHEW EVER!!!

Unknown said...

i will babysit... this weekend