Tuesday, April 10, 2007

One week

I cannot believe that tomorrow will have been one week since I had Coen, it went so fast, especially compared to the weeks before his birth which went so slow. Tomorrow is also my first day back at classes. I have a denture patient in the afternoon that I really can't cancel or I'd get behind and as long as I'm going to see my patient I figured I'd go to the lecture before hand that tells us what we are doing with our patient this week. So I'll be gone for about 5 hours, big step. Josh will be here, as will his mom so I know Coen is in good hands but it will still be hard to leave him.

It has been so hard for Josh to go back to work this week, and classes and leave Coen. That's right, Josh has actually moved from his spot on the chair and has given Coen to me. Next week Josh is on vacation from work and I know he is so excited to stay home with his son. He is such an amazing dad.

2 comments:

Matthew B. Novak said...

Obviously you've got a much better idea than I do, but it is just so cool that you guys are parents. We're so proud of you, and I'm sure our co-workers and friends are getting sick of hearing about Coen, but tough luck.

Good luck on the dentures.

empeterson said...

i'll never get sick hearing about him. and i hope you guys go to kc's game tomorrow!