Monday, February 16, 2009

Name change

With everything going on lately I figured I might as well add one more thing to the mix. I am finally filing papers to change my name. Right now my legal name is Gina Lorraine Novak Andersland, although my social security card says Gina Lorraine Andersland. My drivers license and marriage license both say Gina Lorraine Novak Andersland. So I figured I might as well get it all straightened out and make it all the same. When I applied for my new social security I put down all four of my names but they didn't put all four on my card so I don't know if I'll have to change that again... any lawyers want to advise??

1 comment:

Matthew B. Novak said...

If it's not on the card my guess is you won't have to change it again. But there's probably a general help line at the social security office that you could call and ask.