Monday, September 01, 2008

4th year

Tomorrow is the start of my final year of dental school! I am looking forward to no classes and only 2 patients a day. Hopefully this year I will gain a lot of experience and improve my skills along with pass all of my boards. It should be more relaxed than the past three years. Fall will be busy, with some studying for boards in early November, but no classes to study for this year!

Josh on the other hand is looking forward to a very busy year. Even though his job is only part time, he will be taking 2 classes for his masters along with RCIA classes. He and Lindsey will be taking RCIA together and Kendrick and I are encouraged to attend so hopefully we can arrange a babysitter for most Tuesday evenings (any volunteers?) so that Josh and I can have a "night out".

Today has been a pretty lazy day. We took a short walk with Coen's new (but used) wagon, which he loves, and we might go out to dinner to say goodbye to the last day of summer vacation.

2 comments:

empeterson said...

Eric might be able to babysit sometimes...he did pretty well with him the other day.

Katie said...

what is rcia?